Sunday, March 25, 2007

cobwebs or daily posts? that i am going to answer.

i was totally clueless of what i am doing. it was my first time to start a blog and yet i could not find the 'right' mood to sue me into writing. i was pissed off by my template. i want to change it so badly but the problem is, i don't know how! boo me. =(

well, i guess things will work out better once i learned this blog ermm, thingy for real. i've been wanting an online diary for ages and now that i've managed to make a blog myself, i can't seem to find the right motivation to continue writing. more boos for me.

i wanted my blog to be my refuge. an outlet for my thoughts. like a pensieve. right, a pensieve. why did that term struck me only now! i got so much memories and worries in my mind that oftentimes i wonder how my brain manages to keep them all. yeah, i know memory gap is a factor. but the thing is, they are still far too many!

so i guess this is the start of my blog writing career. haha. =p i just hope (really hope) that i would not be overwhelmed by the fact that i'm lazy. or else, this blog would start having cobwebs.


so, i think i have to cheer myself for having able to make my first post. way to go, little me! ^__^

No comments: